Zero Coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero Coverage

I watched Mooch (one funny bastard btw!) on the NFL channel and he pointed out how the Giants got burned in zero coverage by Vick in the 4th quarter yesterday. Vick was something on those runs, but I wish that we had another answer. He sure was something again yesterday!!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

some of the snaps from McGlynn were awful. So was some of the overall protection

we need to fix this O-Line in the off-season

Comment

Zero coverage also describes the 30 mins I spent listening to WFAN today. Not a mention of the Giants.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
        Zero coverage also describes the 30 mins I spent listening to WFAN today. Not a mention of the Giants.
        More info please on this sf!

Comment

Well, WFAN is the only NY station I can pick up here. I was running an errand and got sick of listening to Vai and Harry butcher sports radio so I tuned into 660.

Now, maybe I caught them during Jets Hour but there was not a single mention of the Giants debacle. It was all Jets Jets Jets. Quite funny I thought.

Comment

Well, WFAN is the only NY station I can pick up here. I was running an errand and got sick of listening to Vai and Harry butcher sports radio so I tuned into 660.

Now, maybe I caught them during Jets Hour but there was not a single mention of the Giants debacle. It was all Jets Jets Jets. Quite funny I thought.
            Gotcha Vin. It's all Pats up here for me. They spend all day telling you how great they are, only to sprikle in how bad the Jets are. It's pretty comical. One thing of note is that the fans were bashing the Pats because it was a close game yesterday. They are so spoiled by the Pats that if they don't blow somebody out they're pissed. I don't want to see GB in the play offs because I think the best teams in the play offs are coming from the NFC. Who would want to face GB, Philly, NO or the Giants in the SB? Top to bottom it's the AFC, but the best teams are in the NFC if you ask me. The Pats probably are the best team in football, but their defense is as leaky as ours.

Comment

Pats vs Eagles could be one of those high 80s games.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                I watched Mooch (one funny bastard btw!) on the NFL channel and he pointed out how the Giants got burned in zero coverage by Vick in the 4th quarter yesterday. Vick was something on those runs, but I wish that we had another answer. He sure was something again yesterday!!
                You live by the blitz, you die by the blitz. The Giants lived with it in the 1st half on Sunday, and died with it on all of those long Vick runs during the comeback.

Comment

Pats vs Eagles could be one of those high 80s games.
                  I'm convinced the teams most likely to beat the Patriots in the playoffs are teams that can score a lot. The Eagles may match up with them better than any other team in the NFL in that regard. Of course, the Eagles wouldn't be able to stop the Patriots, but a 41-38 win would be just as good as a 20-17 win.

Comment

Working...
                  X