Looks like you called this one taz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like you called this one taz

I now the Pats would cut Peters and sign him. Then again they don't want to pay anybody so maybe they would just cut him period.

Ricky Wagner set to blow the lid off right tackle market

It appears that Baltimore Ravens' Ricky Wagner will be a sought after right tackle in free agency, Kevin Patra of NFL.com reports.

NFL Network's Mike Garafolo said Tuesday on Good Morning Football that Wagner is "going to blow the lid off the right tackle market."

According to Garafolo, Wagner will end up signing for more than $8 million per season.

The former fifth-round pick played exceedingly well in 2016, particularly as a pass blocker on the right side, after struggling in 2015. Since taking over the starting gig in his second season, the 27-year-old has missed just two games. Pro Football Focus ranked Wagner its 18th overall tackle (both left and right side) in 2016.

With a gaggle of teams in need of tackles and a plethora of salary-cap space, Wagner's reps will have a boatload of leverage during the NFL's free agency negotiating window.

.Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

If we could re route Peters money into Wagner it would make a bunch of sense to me.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
      If we could re route Peters money into Wagner it would make a bunch of sense to me.
      Like I said the Pats would do it. They're ruthless and have sent a lot of top quality players packing over the years. Look at their cap space and they won the SB.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
      X