Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This most likely hurts us in the draft

Chiefs GM John Dorsey: Draft's quarterbacks aren't ready to play

The quarterback class for the 2017 NFL Draft has some interesting prospects but general manager John Dorsey of the Kansas City Chiefs doesn't think any are ready to play, Albert Breer of MMQB reports.

"Me personally? ... No," Dorsey said when asked if any were NFL ready.

"Are there any finished products here? I don't think so. So where are the warts, and are you willing to live with the warts? That's what people are asking," Dorsey added.

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg

Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Theredzone.org
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I think that Howie said this last year when he traded up for Wentz. They thought the next few years the QB crop was not going to be that good. That is why they made the deal for Wentz.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Something doesn't quite add up though with all of these receivers putting up big numbers. Somebody is throwing the ball to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        Something doesn't quite add up though with all of these receivers putting up big numbers. Somebody is throwing the ball to them.
        Maybe or its the defenses in college are not as good as they have been.

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
          Maybe or its the defenses in college are not as good as they have been.
          Which is why I'm a bit leery on receivers. I hope whoever is making the decisions knows WTF he's doing.

Comment

You've got a good point taz. Colleges play crappy defense and high speed offenses that do inflate numbers for the most part.

Comment

and one other thing is the rules. Way too rules in the game today that gear towards the offense.

Comment

I think it is pretty evident these guys aren't as ready as last year's but you never know who will fall in love with who. I they can't get a FA or trade Cleveland is going to have to do something so they may be in the QB game anyway. I don't see QBs going in the first 15 but they will go in the first
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                  I think it is pretty evident these guys aren't as ready as last year's but you never know who will fall in love with who. I they can't get a FA or trade Cleveland is going to have to do something so they may be in the QB game anyway. I don't see QBs going in the first 15 but they will go in the first
                  That's the rub ND. Everyone of them picked actually moves us up a slot. If all 3 get taken before us we're really picking in the 11 spot. If they get picked after us it really does squat for us.

Comment

Working...
                  X