Burton gets 4 yr Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by musicman View Post
    sentimentally we would love to keep everyone, but How many snaps do they get as Eagles ? Allen made 20 tackles and is sure to get a nice bump. Burton I believe played like 20% of the snaps. With the loss of Celek he might not even get a bump in playing time, Celek didn't get many targets. I don't see Burton getting to 265 and blocking many people. He feels upset, sorry, but the Birds weren't gonna pay anywhere close to 8 mill.
    Although he'd be a lot cheaper for the next 4 years, I also think that's why we don't draft Gesicki. He probably won't be there at 32 to anyway.

Are there any TEs that can block anymore? With the number of targets that Celek got this year, we might as well just have 6 OL on the field.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
      Although he'd be a lot cheaper for the next 4 years, I also think that's why we don't draft Gesicki. He probably won't be there at 32 to anyway.

Are there any TEs that can block anymore? With the number of targets that Celek got this year, we might as well just have 6 OL on the field.
      We did a lot of times. Unless an announcer picks it up you don't notice it though. Heck they/we missed Seumalo playing a whole series for V in a playoff game. It's hard keeping track of these guys unless you re watch games nd rerun plays.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

We are getting picked clean but people are throwing a ton of cash at these guys

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
          We are getting picked clean but people are throwing a ton of cash at these guys
          I'm a free agent and I'll play cheap. Maybe me and Jbird can be a 2 for 1 package. Hell we'll even throw in MD.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
          X