Clear All

• Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darby!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

He played a great game!

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
      He played a great game!

Let's forget about trading him for the time being.

Comment

Great pass rush tonight and a strong run game with a real good O line. The passing game was off but that will improve. The incomplete call on the Julio play didn't hurt either lol.

Comment

Agree that refs missed the catch by Jones, but they also missed a pretty clear PI on a throw to Wallace.
          Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
          Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

I'm not convinced the Jones call was wrong. He got control before going out of bounds, but then I think the ball got knocked again and Jones had to reach a bit to get it back again. It was that last part which may have made it hard to overturn, thus the "stands". The ref had a much better look than any camera, I think. But if it wasn't for that, I agree it should have been a catch.

Comment

To me it’s so very clear that Darby is a superior dB that I’m surprised that Schwartz doesn’ flip flop him to the other team’s best receiver.

Comment

Working...
              X