Does anybody listen to new rap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody listen to new rap

Ok since 50 has made G-Unit even bigger hes come out with some pretty pimpin songs like Pearly Gates with Mobb Deep. and he is coming back although he never went anywhere has anybody listened to any nu rap ????????(like Chamillinoare, Kanye West and pharell, Young Dro and T.I, Yung Joc) Write back playahs and dont fronta
    Rocky Dee

We're all old schoolers on this board. A hip to the hop to the hip hop hippie the hip hip hop you don't stop a rocka to the bang bang boogie say up jump the boogie for the rhythm of the boogie to be.
    I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

The only new rap i listen to is Dead Prez but that's not "new" as in "pop" rap.

Comment

Re: Does anybody listen to new rap

Originally posted by 50 Cent
        Ok since 50 has made G-Unit even bigger hes come out with some pretty pimpin songs like Pearly Gates with Mobb Deep. and he is coming back although he never went anywhere has anybody listened to any nu rap ????????(like Chamillinoare, Kanye West and pharell, Young Dro and T.I, Yung Joc) Write back playahs and dont fronta
        Out of that list the only guy that I like is Kanye West. And his entire sound is just built off of 70's funk staples.
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
        X