2005 Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 Predictions

I can never find the place to leave comments under the articles, so I'll just do it here. Boy STAT MAN- you made some bold predictions! (Completely Sarcastic). I have one for you- the Pats are going 8-8 or less this season. I don't see how everyone thinks they can overcome losing Bruschi for the year, both coordinators, and just pick up a couple fill-ins and everyone still thinks they're the team to beat. Well guess what- this is the year- they are not going to have a magical season- they're secondary is terrible (except for Harrison, who is getting pretty old, by the way) and if you look at how many close, even miracle games they won over the last 2 years, its just not going to happen. I'm taking the under... and I won't even comment on the Broncos prediction right now, I'm entirely too angry- 8-8, how did we get worse, I don't understand!
    I'm going back to Houston... to do the hotdog dance. I'm going back to Houston.... gonna get some pants.

-Beck

What the fuck??? The Eagles will go 10-6??? They have consistently proved to be far and away the best team in the NFC. The Vikings and the Panthers will both finish under the Birds. Especially since we go up against the Giants, Redskins, and Cowboys twice a year. I need more of an explanation than our time is coing to an end, cause I've been hearing that same crap for I don't know how long about the Patriots, Packers, Yankees, Braves, Avalanche, Red Wings, and Flyers. Some teams just have the management and coaching to stay ahead of the pack and that's what the Eagles have.

Another problem I have is Jacksonville finishing at the bottom of their division. They have a great defense and Leftwich is coming into his 3rd year after he has only gotten better throughout his rookie and sophmore years. This will be the year where he puts the offense on his back and takes them to the playoffs. The Texans will finish last again, they no O-line and the defense is subpar, they have some young talent with Davis, Johnson, Robinson, and Carr but that isn't enough to justify a 10-6 record in as tough a conference as the AFC is.
    http://www.canuckheaven.com/upload/canttouch.jpg

Comment

This guy doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. (not you, Liam)
      I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

what do you mean?

underneath the article should be a post comment link (in the tan bar)
        Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Working...
        X