Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN Ultimate Rankings (Salisbury/Schlereth/Golic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDFAN
    Originally posted by nyc_eagle
    Originally posted by MDFAN
    Originally posted by eaglefan55
    Originally posted by Eaglebreath
    That is a good thing, actually. The farther under the radar, the better. I'd rather be the underdog with a chip on the shoulder, for a change.
    I would too, although if we start out strong these guys will all flip flop within the 1st four games and it will be like they never counted us out.
    I think we will be a popular dark horse pick.
    I agree, win 3 or 4 games and do it well and these guys will be all over the "well, I knew they would rebound" crap!
    I disagree because everyone knows about our brutal end of year schedule. We'll hear, "They better win these games because they're screwed at the end of the year. They could follow a 7-1 start with an 0-8 finish."
    Cept those guys can't help themselves-- they have to be bandwagon/frontrunner guys.

If the Eagles play well, early on, those guys will all change their tune, they can always flip flop back at the end of the year if they falter.
    I think MD has it right on this one. As the scorpian says to his life raft the frog, when he stings him mid-stream, assuring his own demise, "I just can't help it...it's in my nature."

Comment

Working...
    X