• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GDT - Giants at Eagles

Lucky bastards. No way they should have reversed that call on Eli

Comment

now they're using the stupid network red line? wtf...there is absolutely no way that was conclusive. the blur of his hand and ball is conclusive that the ball is out of his hands?

Comment

I'll tell ya, I think NBC got it wrong with their red line on the play. If you look at the marker on the sideline I think the LOS was actually closer to the actual 20 than the red line was. If that's right, I don't disagree with the call.

Comment

That was one of the biggest horseshit calls all season.

WTF!

Comment

I just don't see how it was conclusive. That review took 1 minute. I mean, that call took no time and it was CLOSE.

Comment

there is no way you can tell the ball is out of his hands on that freeze frame. no way.

Comment

Awesome three and out.

Comment

a 3 and out, stupid penalty and just like that we are imploding.

Comment

The ref most likely didn't have the NBC red line on his replay. And the red line was wrong. So, if you're looking at the actual line of scrimmage then by rule, he wasn't yet over the line of scrimmage.

Comment

Goodbye, Greg Lewis. I hope I never see you in an Eagles jersey again

Comment

another bullshit call

Comment

Football is fucking gay. I hate it. I hate Madden and Michaels too. Fuck them

Comment

Originally posted by nyc_eagle

nyc you are right ...he got shoulder pad, not mask.

Comment

Originally posted by fly
                              there is no way you can tell the ball is out of his hands on that freeze frame. no way.
                              The network's red line was at least a foot too far back. Add another foot on there and it may not have been so close.

Comment

Originally posted by fly
                                Originally posted by nyc_eagle

nyc you are right ...he got shoulder pad, not mask.
                                His hand bounced off the mask then grasped the shoulder. Probably would have been a five-yarder lats year. Were those supposed to be 15 yards this year, or just not called at all?

Comment

Working...
                                X