Back to the things we really love about the NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to the things we really love about the NFL

Like Deion Sanders insisting on reminding people what a flaming asshole he is.

Now he's telling Jerry to admit that he made a mistake and take Bryant back. And he doubles

down by saying Jerry should 'apologize' to Bryant for cutting him.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ck-dez-bryant/

It would probably take an apology and lots and lots of money to get Bryant to come back because

he would have to turn his back on the numerous tempting offers he's received totaling........(wait for it)

FUCKING ZERO!!!

I wish that Jones would. Getting rid of Dez was the first smart thing that he's done in a decade. That coincidentally was the same time that Sanders said something intelligent.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      . That coincidentally was the same time that Sanders said something intelligent.

I missed that. It must have gone by fast.

Comment

You really can’t make this stuff up.

Comment

I never could stand Sanders but when he came out and defended Vick for dog fighting I wanted to punch the sonofabitch! "Michael Vick's dogs died for him because they loved him. White people don't realize that dog fighting is part of black culture". Fuck you cocksucker!!! How the hell did the network keep him after a horrid comment like that? Where was Al Sharpton to defend such an inflammatory comment about black people? What a POS.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            I never could stand Sanders but when he came out and defended Vick for dog fighting I wanted to punch the sonofabitch! "Michael Vick's dogs died for him because they loved him. White people don't realize that dog fighting is part of black culture". Fuck you cocksucker!!! How the hell did the network keep him after a horrid comment like that? Where was Al Sharpton to defend such an inflammatory comment about black people? What a POS.
            I agree

Comment

I was looking for a little levity today and this really hit the spot:

Kevin Hart talking about being drunk and trying to take a picture with the Lombardi trophy

" width="425" height="344">
              " />

Comment

Working...
              X