NBA Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Finals

I'm no LaBron fan but I just don't want the GS allstars to win it.
    Golden State
    12.50%
    Cleveland
    25.00%
    No interest
    62.50%
    Last edited by Eagle60; 06-07-2018, 09:58 AM.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Very little interest. James is an amazing player. Hated his move to Miami. Admired his return. Don't care who wins.

Comment

LaBron sucked the last 5 minutes of the game last night. I know that he's great but he came up so small at gametime it was sad. Durant on the other hand was magnificent.

Comment

Give James 2 of the Warriors starters and he would have or would win like 9 Championships. He is the best player in the last 20 years of the NBA and in the top 5 ever!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
          Give James 2 of the Warriors starters and he would have or would win like 9 Championships. He is the best player in the last 20 years of the NBA and in the top 5 ever!!!
          No argument here! Bad last 5 minutes last night though. Shit happens.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
            Alert the media! I'm in complete agreement with MD. (Actually, when we limit it strictly to sports, I'm often in agreement with MD. It's just most everything else we disagree on.)

I've been following the NBA since I was around 13 and my father used to take me, my two brothers AND often my mom to the Philadelphia Arena out in West Philly. Saw Chamberlain dominate EVERYONE as rookie out of Kansas. Saw all of the greats in the late 50's, 60s, 70s before we moved North.

Never saw Jordan play in person or James but I've seen them both a ton on the tube. I'm no B Ball authority but, IMO, all round, there's been no one better than the two of them.
            Last edited by tinopuno; 06-07-2018, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              No argument here! Bad last 5 minutes last night though. Shit happens.
              I've watched next to nothing this year but, from what I read/hear, he's been the team up to this point.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                I've watched next to nothing this year but, from what I read/hear, he's been the team up to this point.
                He IS the whole team tino! That's why I thought that Cleveland had a chance to win going down the stretch last night at home because that's what he usually does in those type of games. I just wanted to talk about the game if anybody else watched it, that's all.

Comment

He IS the whole team tino! That's why I thought that Cleveland had a chance to win going down the stretch last night at home because that's what he usually does in those type of games. I just wanted to talk about the game if anybody else watched it, that's all.

The guy is probably drained.

As I said, I've done a complete 360 on him. Really hated him going to Miami and the shit he pulled in doing it. But turned around completely when he went back to Cleveland, in part because he could have gone anywhere. And he went back to Cleveland!

I also think for a kid who went straight to the NBA from HS, he matured pretty impressively given the myriad pressures, enticements, lying sycophants, over zealous critics etc etc etc he's been subject to. He shows his ass once in awhile but, all things considered, he's a real decent human being in my book.

(Of course, WTF do I really know? He probably and incredible fucking asshole with a great PR team.)

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                    The guy is probably drained.

As I said, I've done a complete 360 on him. Really hated him going to Miami and the shit he pulled in doing it. But turned around completely when he went back to Cleveland, in part because he could have gone anywhere. And he went back to Cleveland!

I also think for a kid who went straight to the NBA from HS, he matured pretty impressively given the myriad pressures, enticements, lying sycophants, over zealous critics etc etc etc he's been subject to. He shows his ass once in awhile but, all things considered, he's a real decent human being in my book.

(Of course, WTF do I really know? He probably and incredible fucking asshole with a great PR team.)
                    Again I AGREE with that. I just was surprised that he didn't come through.

Comment

LaBron sucked the last 5 minutes of the game last night. I know that he's great but he came up so small at gametime it was sad. Durant on the other hand was magnificent.
                      Durant has almost zero pressure on him. He joined what was already the best team in the league. I think James is just worn out at this point in the season from carrying so much of the load.
                      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
                      X