LOST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOST

anyone see it last night, thoughts? opinions?

I swear this series just gets more and more crazy
    "Brasky drank a full glass of liquid LSD with his eggs. Then he slept for 8 months straight. When he woke he rubbed his eyes and said, 'All in all, I prefer gin.'

Thought the beginning was great. It's tough to keep that kind of level of interest and intrigue and they found a way. I liked the back story but I hope the big 3 aren't stuck in captivity for too long.

Comment

Re: LOST

Originally posted by dawkins for president
      anyone see it last night, thoughts? opinions?

I swear this series just gets more and more crazy
      When you say "crazy", do you actually mean retarded? If so, I'm right there with you man.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I hope this is the last year. I know it won't be, but it should.

I've seen every episode, and it's still okay, but the more they reveal the dumber it gets IMO.

The fun is in not knowing what's going on. Seriously, how many people are on the freaking island! I'll keep watching, but I think I'm nearing the breaking point.

Comment

Originally posted by Will
          I hope this is the last year. I know it won't be, but it should.

I've seen every episode, and it's still okay, but the more they reveal the dumber it gets IMO.

The fun is in not knowing what's going on. Seriously, how many people are on the freaking island! I'll keep watching, but I think I'm nearing the breaking point.
          Getting close myself.

Comment

I'm still digging it. Hasn't jumped the shark for me yet. Granted, I felt more intrigue early in the series, but there is still a lot of open questions and just generally a good story line to follow. Tonights episode was a good one, IMO. And I'm eager to see where we're going with this next. The success of this show is based on just not letting you know TOO much about what's really going on, or who's behind it. My early assumptions have been disproved, but we still know very little about who these OTHERS really are, and how they came to be there. That storyline can be a whole season in itself.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

The airport scene as well as Desmond's appearances last night were top notch for me. The show still has me in its grasp. Next week looks to re-focus on the trio in captivity. If they languish much longer in this area of the island without much progress - I'm pissed. The Locke/Eko/Desmond storyline works for me though.

Comment

I am also still firmly in its grasp...great episode last night IMO

"But you are a hunter, John"
                Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

I still say give me Gilligan's island over this overdramatic (and predictable) nonsense.

Comment

I'm still watching it out of habit, but I'm pretty much over the show. It's pretty well acted, but each week I come away convinced that the writers have no clue what they're doing.
                    The definition of insanity is to continually repeat the same action and expect different results.

Thus the Redskins and their fans are, by definition, insane.

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
                      I still say give me Gilligan's island over this overdramatic (and predictable) nonsense.
                      I can't stand shows that create a whole mystique around it and have like super secret mysteries that people talk about on message boards. (Twin Peaks, X-files, etc). For me, the best episodes of the X Files were the standalone ones that were just fucking out there. After 20 episodes of the smoking man and some weird bullshit about Mulder's sister, I completely lost interest in the whole thing.

You can have long drawn out plotlines (I love The Wire) but don't give me bullshit plotlines where nothing is ever going to be solved or just raises more questions, you know? Ooooooh the super secret magic numbers that appear in different places. Ooooh. Who is the man trapped in the basement? Who killed Laura Palmer? All the same shit.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                        Originally posted by leifdawg
                        I can't stand shows that create a whole mystique around it and have like super secret mysteries that people talk about on message boards. (Twin Peaks, X-files, etc). For me, the best episodes of the X Files were the standalone ones that were just fucking out there. After 20 episodes of the smoking man and some weird bullshit about Mulder's sister, I completely lost interest in the whole thing.

You can have long drawn out plotlines (I love The Wire) but don't give me bullshit plotlines where nothing is ever going to be solved or just raises more questions, you know? Ooooooh the super secret magic numbers that appear in different places. Ooooh. Who is the man trapped in the basement? Who killed Laura Palmer? All the same shit.
                        'Zactly

Comment

LOL! I dug the X-Files.

Funny thing is, I didn't really get into it until the series was about over, and I could watch all of the episodes in a row. Helped me get thru it I think.
                          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

man - last night's "departure" (for those that didn't see it yet, don't want to spoil it) really pissed me off.

Comment

I like it, but frankly I think the writers haven't written anything further in advance than this weeks show...... J/K.

Comment

Working...
                              X