Joe Horn Anyone ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Horn Anyone ?

If he definately has been released,and he is healthy,I'd give him an invite. He hasn't played much the last 2 years,but give him an incentive laden contract.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Didn't they effectively make him a healthy scratch during the playoffs. You gotta wonder why.

Comment

pass
      Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

It was some type of leg injury as I recall...but not sure what specifically.
        Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Depends on what kind of deal he is looking for. I wouldn't give him much more than Greg Lewis money though at this point.
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I'm not sure on Horn. I believe that it was a serious groin injury that sidelined him for the stretch run, and playoffs.

Comment

I didn't realize he was 35. Maybe I don't want him,but maybe a change of scenery would help him at this point.
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman
                I didn't realize he was 35. Maybe I don't want him,but maybe a change of scenery would help him at this point.
                irving fryar signed with us when he was 57 and put in some good years. if he can play, and will take a short, cheap deal i'd give him a look.
                socratee.spreadshirt.com

Comment

Working...
                X