The streak's over...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The streak's over...

The Steelers pretty much dominated the Pats the whole game, and Brady often looked confused. Our defense and Roethlisberger are the real deal, folks. I was pretty doubtful about this teams chances this year, but after this game, I'm pretty excited. The Pats are still the best team in the league, and probably would've played much better without the injuries, but you have to give credit to the Steelers after that game.

Re: The streak's over...

Originally posted by IanB
    The Steelers pretty much dominated the Pats the whole game, and Brady often looked confused. Our defense and Roethlisberger are the real deal, folks. I was pretty doubtful about this teams chances this year, but after this game, I'm pretty excited. The Pats are still the best team in the league, and probably would've played much better without the injuries, but you have to give credit to the Steelers after that game.
    Yup. Agree.

I thought this was the toughest game for the Pats (who I went out on a huge limb to say would run the table). Now I have to hope on Southern California and Boise State, my two preseason unbeatens from college football, to run the table to give me back my dignity.

Patriots vs. Eagles in the Super Bowl. That would be an all-time classic matchup (but a blowout; this year has to be a blowout based on the trend). I would not put a nickel either way.
    "And they're not gonna get him today." - Legendary Calder Track Announcer Phil Saltzman.

Comment

Working...
    X