F FOOTBALL RB trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F FOOTBALL RB trouble

Hey, this isnt the right forum for me, but i need an answer fast my deadline is in about 3hrs to make my choice. I have 4 great runningbacks all in bad situations and need to start 2.

B. Westbrook is not expected to play the full game to give dorsey levens more playtime, but the St. Louis team has a 24th ranked defense and an even worse run defense. He is also my best back because of his receiving ability

F. Taylor is listed as questionable, but his coach said that he will play against Houston's defense that gives up 116 rush ypg and he had a great game last week.

N. Goings had his streak of 5 100-yd rushing games ended last week, although he did have a pretty good game, and plays Tampa Bay this week.

J. Bettis is expected to start in D. Staley's place against Baltimore tomorrow, who has stopped him consistently every time he's faced them. He has broken 100 yds everytime he's started in Staley's absense.

Taylor is out. I'd go with Goings (they have to win) and probably Bettis as he gets all the carries. Westbrook is tough to pass up, but if you've read that he might not play much then you should probably start Bettis over him. But, with no TO Westy is the man...

Comment

Working...
    X