Bon Iver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bon Iver

Hey, did any of you guys see Bon Iver in concert? If so, please post a review. I'm going to see them tonight at the 9:30 Club.
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Going on Wed!

Comment

Awesome, awesome concert, Vin!!! Sensitive, yet powerful, playing from a very talented group of musicians. You don't realize how much instrumentation is involved until you see them live. Recordings now seem flat to me!
      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
        Awesome, awesome concert, Vin!!! Sensitive, yet powerful, playing from a very talented group of musicians. You don't realize how much instrumentation is involved until you see them live. Recordings now seem flat to me!
        Did he play much of his old album? Steve is gonna yell at me but I do prefer is much more.

Comment

He only played three songs off the old album. After the concert, you'll probably appreciate the new one more. Say "Hello" to Steve for me. One of these days, the three of us must attend one concert together! Maybe we can get Leif or some of the others together as well.

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
            He only played three songs off the old album. After the concert, you'll probably appreciate the new one more. Say "Hello" to Steve for me. One of these days, the three of us must attend one concert together! Maybe we can get Leif or some of the others together as well.
            Radiohead.

Comment

I'm there.

Comment

Right on review of the 9:30 show on 8/1/2011 ->> http://consequenceofsound.net/2011/0...s-930-club-81/

Comment

Was there any opening act?

Comment

Radiohead is talking a potential tour. Bon iver should be good. Look forward to hangin w vin.

Comment

The Rosebuds, who were good, not great.

Comment

I'll prob skip them. As I get older, I have no patience for opening acts I don't know.

Comment

Damn. You're more crotchedy than I - and I'm old!

Rosebuds are not bad. BTW, where is Bon Iver playing? Electric Factory?

Comment

The Tower. I have my favorite seats at the Tower too: front row center balcony.

Comment

Rocking out at Bon iver. I think steve is crying it's so good.

Comment

Working...
                              X