Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Play-I can watch this all day long

"Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

This was the first point in the game when I thought "We are actually going to win this thing."
    The sudden, powerful 180 degree change in momentum will live forever in my memory of this game.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
      This was the first point in the game when I thought "We are actually going to win this thing."
      The sudden, powerful 180 degree change in momentum will live forever in my memory of this game.
      I was texting with my son throughout the game. When that play happened we sent each other we are gonna win the fucking Super Bowl texts. Hit send and received at the same time lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
        I was texting with my son throughout the game. When that play happened we sent each other we are gonna win the fucking Super Bowl texts. Hit send and received at the same time lol
        No doubt, that was THE play that changed everything. Our probability of winning (in my mind anyway) went from about 25% to 75% on that one play. As big as that play was, if Elliot doesn't make the FG, we were still in deep shit.
        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Working...
        X