• Show
Clear All

• OT 6.3 Earthquake hit Hawaii

Hope Leif's O.K. (And everyone else)

Where??????????

Comment

Hawaii. no tsunami thank goodness

Comment

Hawaii--- is made up of many Islands, any idea where the E-Quake was.

Comment

argh, sorry. 6 miles NNW of Pauanahulu, Hawaii. just NW of the big island

Comment

Thanks,,, if my memory of the geography of that area is correct, that may be the start of another Island, OR the Big island, being as alive as it is, may be deciding to get much bigger.

Want to hear what happens to the lava flows after this.

I hope everyone is ok! Thankfully there aren't too many tall building on the big island.

Comment

We have 2 guys living out there-- hope they an give us some good insight. Lief and Soaring Eagle.

Comment

Earthquake at 7:07 AM right after the Saints kicked their first FG. The bar was rocking (literally). Power was out most of the day, just came back on. No fatalities or serious injuries reported yet.

Thanks for your concern.

Rob in Mililani

I'M GOING TO TAMPA NEXT WEEK!!!! Who's goin?

Comment

Just got power back sometime in the middle of the night...biggest problems right now is I got too drunk and apparently broke my cell phone and lost my glasses.
                  Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
                    Just got power back sometime in the middle of the night...biggest problems right now is I got too drunk and apparently broke my cell phone and lost my glasses.
                    blame it on the earthquake.

Once, an earthquake in san fran caused me to lose my underwear.

Comment

Hey, the power was out, I felt obligated to drink all my beer before it got warm in the fridge.
                      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
                      X