DeSean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
    Nupe. But it's fun writing material for the media.

So tired if reading and hearing that DJax opened up things for Reed. Those people are nuts and just aren't watching the games. Including ones that DJax didn't even play in

Sorry, but Mathews was more valuable than Jackson was this year. Can't add value when you're on the sidelines nursing the hammy
    Some do call me Nuts but I do watch the games. In fact I was there in person for the Eagles/Washington game he absolutely opened things up for Reed. Silly Billy Davis every time DeSean came on the field had over under coverage on him. That leaves a linebacker in the middle of the field to cover Reed and he will eat that up ever day of the week.

Me personally I would have played it differently I would stop Reed first, then let Cousins try to beat you down the field. Hoping that while that is happening your pass rush gets to him.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Having Cousins at QB, plus 40 mph winds did a lot take away Jacksons downfield threat yesterday. Cousins, as we witnessed, couldnt get the ball out to him.

Dont need him hack tho, becaue I don't think Bradford can either. I'm still not settled on whether we had no down field passing game this seson becaue of the WR talent, or because of the QB. probably a bit of both.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Jackson missed the first 7 games of the season. Reed played 5 of those before getting hurt. His stats in those 5 games?

35 catches 350 yards. 3 TDs

Yup , he really needs Jackson

Now if th statement was "against Philly". Then sure. I'd agree. But there are 31 other teams

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          What??????????? More valuable at what, dropping fucking footballs!!! That's just ridiculous Dawk. Was it just a coincidence that the Skins got hot when that little prick got healthy and returned?
          1. If healthy DJax is the better "threat". Fact is, he only played 8 games. So yes, Mathews was better this year.

2. Yes, it was a coincidence. It all started when they played the Saints and then a crapload of bad defenses down the stretch. Including ours

Give Cousins, their OLine, Garçon, Reed and other role weapons some more credit. They move the ball just fine without him IMHO

As we did in 2014

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
            Jackson missed the first 7 games of the season. Reed played 5 of those before getting hurt. His stats in those 5 games?

35 catches 350 yards. 3 TDs

Yup , he really needs Jackson

Now if th statement was "against Philly". Then sure. I'd agree. But there are 31 other teams
            Not arguing that he needs Jackson Dawk. He's damned good and I even posted that today! But having that little punk around opens up a lot for everybody.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
            X