Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So do you still draft nut jobs in a heartbeat AW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bengals had the right to upset about Shazier hit. But they also were winning the game and then coughed it up. The Bengals can mad at the officials but DONT fumble the ball and you win the game.

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
      Bengals had the right to upset about Shazier hit. But they also were winning the game and then coughed it up. The Bengals can mad at the officials but DONT fumble the ball and you win the game.
      If I didn't know any better I would have sworn that was an old Eagle game I was watching.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
        I would take him and Carlos Dunlap. Both had character concerns coming out. Both are very talented.

The game was decided by the officials. Not the players.

Shazier's hit was ok. Burfict's was not? Don't get that
        Suspended for the first 3 games next year. I wouldn't be giving away too many heartbeats for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          Suspended for the first 3 games next year. I wouldn't be giving away too many heartbeats for him.

He is gonna appeal and probably get it reduced to a game. I'm surprised Pacman Jones didn't get a suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
            He is gonna appeal and probably get it reduced to a game. I'm surprised Pacman Jones didn't get a suspension.
            How about suspending the moron officials for ignoring Porter on the field?

Comment

60 is right
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
              X