OK Fresh, I'm calling you out!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK Fresh, I'm calling you out!!!

You can have your Carolina Panthers who "compete" as you put it with their SuperAss QB. I'll take Zona and their boring QB Carson Palmer. I'll bet that lunch that I owe you Bro.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

LOL! That's not going to work for me, Popper. You can pick against Carolina if you want.......they arent' playing Zona anyway. but I am a supporter of Arians and Zona as well. In fact, I'm glad they aren't playing each other becaue if/when they do, I haven't even figured out who I am going to pull for. I will burn that bridge when I get there.

It's nice actually having two teams in the NFC I like this year. Really increases the chance that one of them makes it to the dance. If it's GB or Seattle again, I just might not even watch.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
      LOL! That's not going to work for me, Popper. You can pick against Carolina if you want.......they arent' playing Zona anyway. but I am a supporter of Arians and Zona as well. In fact, I'm glad they aren't playing each other becaue if/when they do, I haven't even figured out who I am going to pull for. I will burn that bridge when I get there.

It's nice actually having two teams in the NFC I like this year. Really increases the chance that one of them makes it to the dance. If it's GB or Seattle again, I just might not even watch.
      So now you like Zona too? You'd do anything to make sure I buy lunch! Anyway, Super is going to get his Ass handed to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        So now you like Zona too? You'd do anything to make sure I buy lunch! Anyway, Super is going to get his Ass handed to him.
        I dunno. I'm kinda pulling for Arizona at this point myself, but Carolina is going to be a tough out. It's a tough formula to beat. Run the ball well, play solid defense, and have a dynamic QB that can make plays. Of course, Seattle has the same thing going on, so who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
          I dunno. I'm kinda pulling for Arizona at this point myself, but Carolina is going to be a tough out. It's a tough formula to beat. Run the ball well, play solid defense, and have a dynamic QB that can make plays. Of course, Seattle has the same thing going on, so who knows.
          Screw SuperAss. He'll turn it over 3 times this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
            Yeah, Carolina is an all around balanced, solid team. When healthy, at least. And well coached. It's nice pulling for some ex Eagle coaches as well. I don't have the hatred for Cam that Popper does, clearly. In fact, I am simply impressed with watching his gifts. He's a heck of a running threat, a beast to take down, has a cannon for an arm, and is always competing. The celebrations and posing........ he seems to really enjoy himself out on the field. I'm ok with all of that. Bottom line is that I admire a lot about Carolina, and I wish my damned Eagles were a lot more like them.

And yes I like Arians in Zona as well. A lot of people see, to hate him, too. However, I do believe that if he were Phillys coach, he might just draw the same type of fan appreciation that Buddy did, and still does. He's rough around the edges, but a solid coach and in so many ways the exact opposite of Chip Kelly. Arians waited a long time for his shot at a HC job, and is making the most of it. Good for him.....just wish it had happened here. I have stated that Lurie should have hired him instead of the Chippah.........wish we could rewind the clock.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

[QUOTE=FRESH;279544]Yeah, Carolina is an all around balanced, solid team. When healthy, at least. And well coached. It's nice pulling for some ex Eagle coaches as well. I don't have the hatred for Cam that Popper does, clearly. In fact, I am simply impressed with watching his gifts. He's a heck of a running threat, a beast to take down, has a cannon for an arm, and is always competing. The celebrations and posing........ he seems to really enjoy himself out on the field. I'm ok with all of that. Bottom line is that I admire a lot about Carolina, and I wish my damned Eagles were a lot more like them.

And yes I like Arians in Zona as well. A lot of people see, to hate him, too. However, I do believe that if he were Phillys coach, he might just draw the same type of fan appreciation that Buddy did, and still does. He's rough around the edges, but a solid coach and in so many ways the exact opposite of Chip Kelly. Arians waited a long time for his shot at a HC job, and is making the most of it. Good for him.....just wish it had happened here. I have stated that Lurie should have hired him instead of the Chippah.........wish we could rewind the clock.[/QUOTE]

No shit!!

Comment

Working...
              X