Trump in court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump in court

I heard that all that he has to do is rewrite his executive order on immigration to get his temporary ban through. The thought is that he is so stubborn that he would rather win in court to save face which will be tied up in court and delay things for a few months. If this is true he's a lying sack of shit if he really thinks that the country is at risk.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

CAC was just saying that a new EO is on the table. If they can't find another way to quickly dispense of the court ruling, then I expect a new order.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

absolutely, there is no reason the admin can't rewrite the exec order so that it is legal. The problem is the rookies that he employs rammed it through to a rookie without adult supervision.
      it took Obama years before the court ruled one of his exec orders were illegal, although Trump was big on the campaign trail that exec orders were illegal. It took this team weeks to write an illegal exec order.
      Personally I would like to see an order that says English is the official language of the US therefore all official government work and correspondence will be in English. School will be taught in English, drivers license tests will be administered in English, etc. That way maybe people will assimilate into this culture faster---like they did in the 1800s
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

It will help that he finally has his attorney general in position. I know Trump is a workaholic, but he needs to slow his roll.

I like the language deal. Scared the crap outta me years ago, watching a foreigner taking a driving test with an interpreter. If they don't know the language, how in the hell can they read road Signs? And I am on the road with these people???
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
          absolutely, there is no reason the admin can't rewrite the exec order so that it is legal. The problem is the rookies that he employs rammed it through to a rookie without adult supervision.
          it took Obama years before the court ruled one of his exec orders were illegal, although Trump was big on the campaign trail that exec orders were illegal. It took this team weeks to write an illegal exec order.
          [B] Personally I would like to see an order that says English is the official language of the US therefore all official government work and correspondence will be in English. School will be taught in English, drivers license tests will be administered in English, etc. That way maybe people will assimilate into this culture faster---like they did in the 1800s

Why would you do that? It makes too much sense.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
          X