Again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again!!!

When are liberals going to wake up? Not only here but EVERYWARE!!!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    When are liberals going to wake up? Not only here but EVERYWARE!!!

Popper,

Where are all these damn sleeping liberals? I gather they're not just in Mass. Are the lazy bastards really responsible for all this shit? I'll be glad to go wake up as many as I can but just what do you want them to do once they're awake?

Seriously, Islamist terrorism is a terrible, growing and very complicated problem that is not going to be effectively addressed with red herring arguments or unilateral solutions, no matter how dedicated or draconian.

The most direct and effective way we can increase our safety and security in the short run is by giving up some freedoms...of assembly, of privacy in personal communication, of movement, of speech etc. But when we do that...when we make significant changes in the way we live...to a large extent they've won. Their real leaders know they're never really going to have a Caliphate. They'll content themselves with continually fucking with us and keeping us scared shitless and distrusting of one another.

They also win if they make us so afraid that we continually blame and fight with one another instead of working cooperatively together to develop effective multifaceted solutions for the long run. And that most importantly includes having the energetic participation of Muslim Americans in working to find solutions and in helping to identify the bad guys BEFORE they can act.

It ain't gonna be easy. And a lot more innocent people are going to die along the way. 'And that's the way it is', as old Walter C use to say each night when he signed off.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
      Popper,

Where are all these damn sleeping liberals? I gather they're not just in Mass. Are the lazy bastards really responsible for all this shit? I'll be glad to go wake up as many as I can but just what do you want them to do once they're awake?

Seriously, Islamist terrorism is a terrible, growing and very complicated problem that is not going to be effectively addressed with red herring arguments or unilateral solutions, no matter how dedicated or draconian.

The most direct and effective way we can increase our safety and security in the short run is by giving up some freedoms...of assembly, of privacy in personal communication, of movement, of speech etc. But when we do that...when we make significant changes in the way we live...to a large extent they've won. Their real leaders know they're never really going to have a Caliphate. They'll content themselves with continually fucking with us and keeping us scared shitless and distrusting of one another.

They also win if they make us so afraid that we continually blame and fight with one another instead of working cooperatively together to develop effective multifaceted solutions for the long run. And that most importantly includes having the energetic participation of Muslim Americans in working to find solutions and in helping to identify the bad guys BEFORE they can act.
      It ain't gonna be easy. And a lot more innocent people are going to die along the way. 'And that's the way it is', as old Walter C use to say each night when he signed off.
      Thank you Dicky!! Our best defense in this war is to get the 99% of our American Muslim community to realize that they are not our enemies and want to help both themselves and other fellow Americans and not demonize them. They are our best and most important Allie that we have and are just as afraid as we are of these monsters.

I do fault our liberal population that insists on ignoring the war though an let's just let everybody love each other and come on into our country to join our love fest. They are so naïve that it makes me scream and want to just shake them. Will you please wake the fuck up up!!! We are at war here! The Ecuador mobs are coming here and also terrorizing our neighborhoods. This is totally ignored as everybody wants 'sanctuary cities". And these yo yos up here want to be a sanctuary state too.

I'm sorry, but Trump is right about these people coming in and out of Syria and people wonder why these so called home growners are the real problem. Of course he has zero talent to communicate this even though he feels like that for the most part. The dumbest thing that we can do is alienate our Muslim citizens!

He was also right about just taking in the refugees from Syria without vetting them like the Dems wanted to do. How is that working out in Europe?

I know that it's just not here Dicky, the west coast is totally nuts. It's just that I live here and listen to it all the time. So we have to tighten things up over here. That doesn't mean that they have "won". Frankly I get a little tired of heating that. Stupid things like giving up the Patriot act. Believe me the FBI has better things to do than arrest a couple of guys for betting on a football games or banging his next door neighbor's wife. But no, that's an invasion of my privacy. Bull shit. I hear these morons on tv and I want to throw my shoe through it.
      How about just starting a Common Sense Party? Beautiful rant wasn't this? And I'm on a diet and haven't had bourbon in a week! I'm typing lying down too so I'm sure this made little sense to anyone but I'm not deleting it.

Comment

Look this is real simple IMM--- ISIS is at WAR with the world. But the world is not realizing that they are in a WAR.

Not some PC argument, not some nuisance, not just a few guys in the Middle East. It is a WAR. And the world better start acting like it's a WAR and stop all the PC'ness. Stop worrying about feelings and start saving your citizens lives!

Europe has made and is responsible for the mess they are in, with their open borders and no vetting and tolerance for allowing immigrants, legal and not, to NOT assimilate in the host culture!

Frankly I am Glad Trump recognizes this --- and is "trying" to keep us safe--- no, safer I guess is better.

To wage war on radical Islam is not waging a WAR against a religion, or Muslims in any way --- it's a WAR against radical nutjobs that want the world to be just like Mikey! Yes some restrictions will have to be applied, yes unfortunately some Muslims and Middle Eastern "types" may have some suspicions cast their way--- but for the safety of both my kids and grandkids and their kids and grand kids --- it needs to be done.

I grow sooooooooooooo weary of those in charge being pussies and caring more about some "feelings" then they are about keeping us safe!

Comment

How do you fight this?

GB is screwed. I just tuned into FOX on Tucker Carlson's Show and he was interviewing a British journalist who said there was a poll taken among Muslim Brits that said that 50% of Muslims would not report an ISIS plot if they knew of one!

Comment

Working...
          X