My Fantasy Football Team...what do you think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Fantasy Football Team...what do you think

Its my 1st year in FF and was wondering what any you Vets in FF can rate my team. I think its pretty good but just want some expert opinions.

Its a yahoo league with regular scoring and head to head matchups. The only move I've made was dropped my backup kicker for and picked up B. Lloyd. There isnt much else on the waiver list. Thanks

Heres my team. Starters are 2QB's, 3 Wr's 2 RB's 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF
    QB K. Collins
    QB C. Pennington
    QB E. Manning
    WR A. Boldin
    WR N. Burleson
    WR B. Lloyd
    WR A. Randle-El
    WR P. Burress
    RB W. McGahee
    RB L. Suggs
    RB A. Green
    TE J. Witten
    TE R. Royal
    K S. Janikowski
    DEF Washington Redskins
    DEF New Orleans Saints
    J Deuce

I think your WRs are terrible but I like your RBs a lot. I have McGahee and Green on one of my teams and I am really worried about Green. I think you should try to package in Green and a WR for a top notch WR and an up and coming RB.

What does the waiver wire look like for RB and WR?
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Here is the waiver list...by the way what the difference between waivers and the free agents?
      RB Waivers
      L. Henry Oakland
      P. Smith Detroit
      DA. Brown Seattle
      T. Redmon Baltimore
      B.Kozlowski Washington

WR Waivers
      J. Elliott Washington
      Ra. Williams Oakland
      S.Thomas Houston
      C.Lyman New Orleans
      J. Moses Arizona

Here's the top 10 yahoo ranked free agents...nobody reallly jumps out..except maybe M. Jones..
      WR
      R. Caldwell SD
      J Gaffney Houston
      S. Parker KC
      P. Price Atl (not anymore)
      M. Jones Jacksonville
      J. Pathon Seattle
      C. Wilson Pittsburgh
      T. Edwards Tennessee
      A. Toomer NYG
      C. Moore Baltimore
      RB
      M. Shipp Cards
      M. Hicks 49ers
      J. Sowell Jets
      K. Johnson Denver
      P. Pass Patriots
      J. Mungro Colts
      J. Fargas Raiders
      S. williams Bills
      D. Krieder Pittsburgh
      W. Henderson Green Bay

Thanks
      J Deuce

Comment

I'd take Reche Caldwell over Brandon Lloyd and Matt Jones has more potential right now than Royal (TE). I know you have to have another tight end for your BYE week, but you should pick up Matt now and see how he does in the beginning. You can always drop someone else later (if they get hurt, don't perform that well, etc..) to pick up another TE later. Also, see if Willie Parker (RB- Steelers) is available. If no one picked him up, I highly recommend you grab him. If he starts fast, you can probably trade him for a good WR before Duce or Bettis come back from injusry and start taking carries away. Right now, he is the starting tailback in a run-first offense.
        I'm going back to Houston... to do the hotdog dance. I'm going back to Houston.... gonna get some pants.

-Beck

Comment

Thanks for the tips...Somebody snatched up Willie Parker on Monday though. I am gonna look at possible trades for a receiver. One guys has T.O., Hines Ward and Randy Moss...but his best RB is Kevan Barlow or somebody else mediocre. I think I might pickup Matt Jones too..for my backup TE. If Jones is worth keeping then I might trade Randle-EL or Plax for another TE.
          The only reason I wanna keep Lloyd is because I am a Niner fan and there wasnt any other player that might make a dent this year..Thanks again...I'll post later after Ive made some changes...
          J Deuce

Comment

Don't be a homer! If you're in my league (West Coast Division) , I'm probably the guy who snatched up Willie- sorry.
            I'm going back to Houston... to do the hotdog dance. I'm going back to Houston.... gonna get some pants.

-Beck

Comment

Working...
            X