Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldn't it be nice, if.....?

The Cowgirls missed the playoffs?

The Jints have beaten the Cowgirls twice, so if the Eagles win the division, the Packers get one wild card spot, and the Cowgirls and the Jints end up with the same record...........I know the Eagles need to take care of their own business first, but I'm just sayin'...........
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

you know, i don't know about that. i'd really rather not play the giants again. i think the giants aren't very good but all that stuff goes out the window against a division rival.

Comment

True dat.....as long as we're the only ones left standing, right now I don't care about what anyone else does..........
      "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
      — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
      - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

It might be easier to knock the Cowboys out of the playoffs. After all, they have a recent history of choking in the playoffs. How great would it be to see Jerry's face not move as we kick their asses?

Comment

This is setting up to be an interesting run. And whether we face the Giants, Packers, Cowpies in the playoffs.....isn't the big question/concern for me. It is whether we can go into NO and get a win. With the way this defense played last night.....that is a scary thought. Minny is pretty respectable as well.

Last night we beat a team we SHOULD beat. A team we are more talented than. VS Minn/NO, that won't be so true. Just keep playing hard and wining these reg season games, and hope that we have a shot at a home game in the playoffs. That helps.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I almost want to see them make the playoffs so we can have another year of Wade Phillips on the sideline

Comment

Originally posted by Luzinski's Gut View Post
              I almost want to see them make the playoffs so we can have another year of Wade Phillips on the sideline
              Good point!
              "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Working...
              X