Enough already-LOOTERS SHOULD BE SHOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough already-LOOTERS SHOULD BE SHOT

No excuse for it under any circumstances.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    No excuse for it under any circumstances.
    remember the phrase " I feared for my Life" if you decide to shoot
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Just re-enforces the "stereotype" .

Comment

I don't understand the responses. I wasn't there and I don't know what happened. But I do know that people wearing masks robbing stores is no solution.

Comment

I think you'll see more of this in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
            I think you'll see more of this in the future.
            Hope and change in action!!
            Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zepster View Post
              Hope and change in action!!
              Of course it will, now that Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have joined the fray!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                Of course it will, now that Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have joined the fray!!!!!
                Two guys just getting richer off of the situation.

Comment

I have zero doubt that young black men are targetted at a higher rate then other races. Just as middle eastern men are in potential terrorist threats. But the history is there. Chris Rock himself said when he looks aroubd in the hood he is not looking for the media... He is looking for... And all those kids getting shot in chicago every week are not being shot by white cops.

Do we really think a police officer would shoot a person in broad daylight in front of witnesses for no reason. Is it ok to rob, assault, and then disregard an officer.

Lastly... MLK won the day because bull connor sic'ed the dogs and hoses on defenseless kids. Video of people looting and throwing grenades and rocks at cops are not helping the case in the court of public opinion.
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

It's a bunch of hyped up BS, by certain parties to stir the pot and line their pockets. Of all of the police shooting / killings in this country, 42% of them are whites, 32% black 20% hispanic. So, I suppose I should be the one raging against our racist police force. But no, if I had been the one shot down while attacking a police officer in MO, you'd never hear a word about it.

I feel bad for the police who do a job most f us would want no part of. Police and teachers are two of the most under appreciated professions in our society, even tho they are two of the most important. Very sad.
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

getting more and more home invasions in my area , I'm not the least bit prejudiced, after I lock my doors and go to bed I WILL shoot any MFer who enters my home
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Yup. Remember...better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.
                        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I haven't mellowed. I don't care what color they are, looters should be shot.

Comment

Working...
                          X