Trufresh....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trufresh....

I'm done. What an ass-whipping. Congrats and good luck on the jersey- looks like the streak started with you and you finished it. At least I finished in the money.
    I'm going back to Houston... to do the hotdog dance. I'm going back to Houston.... gonna get some pants.

-Beck

who is winning in the east? We need trufresh and that person to post their lineups.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Blowout, Orange Crushers up 117-77

Orange Crushers still has has Tory Holt to play

So unless Holt has like 20 fumbles than I would say it's safe to say truefresh won.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I dont have stat tracker,so will know better who will win tommorow between NYC and myself.

Comment

Nice run Maximus, San Diego's defense saved my ass. I expected Pyton and Reggie Wayne to go nuts.
          I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

I almost knew it was over after the KC game- Trent and Gonzalez just webt off. But then I saw your running backs and figured I had a chance. I had to have huge days out of my running backs and they both blew it. Again, good luck on the jersey- at least bring it to the west.
            I'm going back to Houston... to do the hotdog dance. I'm going back to Houston.... gonna get some pants.

-Beck

Comment

Thanks, Max. I got my eye on the alternate orange Champ Bailey jersey.
              I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

Yeah yeah! I got the standard blue and wore nothing but it and sleeves to the Chiefs game. It was 15 degrees and I almost froze my balls off. I'd like to say it was worth, but we got beat so bad.

-Beck

Comment

Working...
                X