quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick question

When will the sign ups for fantasy football start? And it's free, right?

I would appreciate it if i could get any responses. I haven't played before and i am very interested. Thanks!!!
    -Young

Not till late July.

We usually have a couple of divisions and the entry fee is $15-$20. But there's a rumor that entry fees will be awarded in contests.

Comment

is this like a sporscolumn.com fantasy league or something?
      -Young

Comment

yeah.. it's basically SC members. It's run on yahoo though.

Comment

oh, do you know when the contest may possibly be from the rumors that are out there?
          -Young

Comment

Have you ever played fantasy before Young? If not I recommend you join as many leagues as possible.
            "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

i have never played in a fantasy league before. you have any advice?
              -Young

Comment

Depends on what you need advice about...Just pick a running back with your first pick and wait for kickers and defense...Just the basics...
                "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

Oh yeah, and pick the guy in my picture.

Comment

what about a quarterback. when should he be picked
                    and when to pick wide outs.
                    -Young

Comment

Pick them early on. I try to get 2 running backs, 2 receivers, and a quarterback in the first 5 rounds. Don't go too crazy on the backs, but don't be left without 2 quality starters.

Comment

thanks for the help!
                        -Young

Comment

Working...
                        X