No announcement yet.

The Answer!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JJaw getting next to no playing time is the head scratcher of all head scratchers? I can't figure that one out.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Agree spur, IMM he is a possession receiver but they still need some speed. I'm not sure Hollins does that. I know he blocks okay and is a good ST guy but I would waive him and give Ward or Michell a shot
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Matthews is who he is just a guy. He just plays but nothing spectacular. I guess this will move Aggy to the outside where he (Aggy) will go deep and not track the ball and drop it or misplay. Matthews will run seams routes or curls while Ertz or Goddert go deep. Who knows but unless they are going the Pats route of running crossing routes and pick plays every single time I am not sure how this helps the WRs.

Comment

They need to get Ward and Aggy working with the Phillies outfield coaches learning to track fly balls. If they can pick up a baseball they will be able to find a football with no problem! A lot of the top WRs have a history of playing outfield at some point which helps them a great deal to locate the ball. Won’t help with the drops but at least they will know where the ball is so it can go through their hands cleanly! I hope they bring Ward up and see what he can do in a real game.
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

They need to get Ward and Aggy working with the Phillies outfield coaches learning to track fly balls. If they can pick up a baseball they will be able to find a football with no problem! A lot of the top WRs have a history of playing outfield at some point which helps them a great deal to locate the ball. Won’t help with the drops but at least they will know where the ball is so it can go through their hands cleanly! I hope they bring Ward up and see what he can do in a real game.
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

The thing i have never understood about Agholor is when they drafted him Gil Brandt I recall said he was really fast and sudden. I don't see that on the field? Does he run tentatively or something. Once he gets the ball I see it but there is indecision in his route running I believe or maybe he just isn't "nifty" as they say.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                The thing i have never understood about Agholor is when they drafted him Gil Brandt I recall said he was really fast and sudden. I don't see that on the field? Does he run tentatively or something. Once he gets the ball I see it but there is indecision in his route running I believe or maybe he just isn't "nifty" as they say.
                Or maybe he's just a gagger AW. I have no problem with the rest of his game.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Aggy is pretty good with ball in his hands. The problem he has to get the ball in his hands. If he doesn't drop it or misplay it he is very good

Comment

Working...
                  X