• Show
Clear All

• Eagles @ Packers GDT

This is gonna be a tough one. but...

E!!!!

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
    This is gonna be a tough one. but...

E!!!!
    If we are going to compete this year we have to start tonight. Eliminate the mistakes and get back to smart fundamental football.

A!!!!
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

G!!!!!!

Comment

Agree rspurr. Not the end of the world tonight but it is time to turn this ship around

L!!!!!!
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

E!!!

I’m not feeling it tho
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

S!!

Eagles

Not feeling it guys.

I’m afraid we are about to get worked.

Packers 38
            Birds 20
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Not feeling this one either. Thinking the defense gets lit up. I think Carson and offense hold their own but this one is over by half time.
              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

They are gonna get smoked on some double moves.

Comment

Running the ball well. So let’s pass

Comment

Ertz losing his cool there. Nice drive stops because of play calls

Comment

Fucking bastards at Fox. Today they removed Fox network from Sling TV and Dish networks. They did this knowing that the Eagles/Packers game was on Fox tonight.

I am now screwed from watching the game.

Nevermind: It is also on Amazon prime video

Comment

That was a late hit.

But God I hate Joe Buck sooooo much.

He just loves to point stuff out that he thinks happened doesnt he

Comment

joe buck is already starting his Eagles hate

Comment

fucking faggot cocksucker Buck. I hope Troy's load blows the back of his head off
                            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

That was a cheap cheap shot and Barnett should be thrown out. The Ford hit though. Legal as hell. Give me a break.

Comment

Working...
                              X