No announcement yet.

On My Way From the Cabin , Beat Those Fuck Sticks GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened in the KC game that Nick got to Play ?
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
      I am nervous like I am playing.

I am very concerned as usual. I think the best OL in the league is going to hold all night and never get called. And I think the Des Bryant illegal contact rules will be in effect. He stabs our corners with an ice pick and we get called for Def holding.

Cowboys 27
      Birds 16
      You're worried too? That's always a good sign!!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Alex Smith got smacked around early and came back. Then got hit in head again. Nick Long of Jed pretty good actually!!
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

It's all about our D tonight. Somebody has to slow down the Dallas offense. Dallas is not scoring a ton of points. But, they are eating up the clock and keeping the ball. We have to take some risks to stop those clock eating scoring drives that they have been so good at. It starts with stopping the run and not letting Beasley weasel his way over the first down marker on 3rd down. We just have to get to Dak, even though nobody else has done it yet.

If we had Lane Johnson playing, I think we could hang with these guys. But, I still don't trust our OL and would be pretty surprised if we pulled this one out today.

Comment

No Benny Logan, and now no Taylor Hart. CRIPES. I think we are only going to be able to dress 3
              DTs tonite .
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Let's get this game going!
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                  that's awesome.

Not sure if this has been posted but:

Ezekiel Elliott is having a historic rookie season for the Cowboys and has been one of the game's most productive running backs, but he could face a lengthy suspension if the NFL's current investigation finds he has violated the league's domestic abuse policy, according to sources with knowledge of the situation. Authorities in Columbus, Ohio, declined to press charges against Elliott following an incident there this summer, in which a complaint was filed against Elliott claiming five instances of domestic abuse, and the NFL's probe into the situation continues. Multiple sources said that during the recent league meetings in Houston, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones raised the topic of the probe with Lisa Friel, a former New York prosecutor who spearheads the NFL's domestic violence investigations as a special counsel for the league.

Comment

Not having Benny hurts but Vinny can slide inside on passing downs. Graham and Vinny needs to show why they got paid tonight. Fletch is gonna do his job but Vinny and Graham need to hold the edge when called on and get pressure.
                    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Okay let's friggin go and beat their friggin cowboy asses. Brokeback Mountain be damned. I hope they screw them

E A G L E S ! !
                      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

And now a moment of silence to look at Carrie underwood.

Comment

Please don't tell me I have to deal with
                          (1) shitty announcers
                          (2) everyone will be bellowing how great the 'pukes are
                          (3) a night of political commercials
                          (4) shitty refs too

Comment

Gotta say I'm surprised the Eagles have a game tonight. With game 5 of the World Series tonight I thought the league would change the time. The NFL usually does put up a game against the World Series.

Comment

wasn't she screwing the Romosexual ? If so she's a vile disgusting pig

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                                wasn't she screwing the Romosexual ? If so she's a vile disgusting pig
                                Yeah but you'd still do her wouldn't you? If Mrs Musicman gave you a pass of course!

Comment

Working...
                                X