still under the radar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still under the radar

Ok, I like the Eagles being under the radar, but I was talking to a Steeler fan friend of mine here in Baltimore. He was trying to talk about Ravens fans giving him a hard time (true enough), but then he said, "Oh, I tell you, I'm hearing it a lot from Ravens fans here, they're hyping how great the Ravens are, how much they beat Tampa Bay.......and I mean, ok, that's nice, but (laughing) the Bucs are only an NFC team! No offense......."

Oh, I hope the karma's a bitch...............
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

I don't know how you can fault him. The NFC didn't exactly look too stellar in Week One, with the exception of Atlanta, Giants, and the Eagles. When the defending NFC Champion can't score a touchdown against Detroit, that says something.

Comment

Thats the way Steeler fans are. His team didn't exactly look so great against the mighty Dolphins.
      FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Re: still under the radar

Originally posted by balto-eaglefan
        Ok, I like the Eagles being under the radar, but I was talking to a Steeler fan friend of mine here in Baltimore. He was trying to talk about Ravens fans giving him a hard time (true enough), but then he said, "Oh, I tell you, I'm hearing it a lot from Ravens fans here, they're hyping how great the Ravens are, how much they beat Tampa Bay.......and I mean, ok, that's nice, but (laughing) the Bucs are only an NFC team! No offense......."

Oh, I hope the karma's a bitch...............
        Not that this has anything to do with anything, but, why is it that when someone says "No offense", we all immediately take offense?

Comment

cause they know what they are about to say is offensive, and they want to be able to claim no offense even though there was an offense
          www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

The lowly Rams dumped the AFC runner-up Broncos.

Comment

Working...
            X