Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone buying?

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/homeN ... p?id=55186

I can tell you that some of the standing room areas have a good view of the field.

no thanks... if i'm gonna fight traffic i'd like to have seats.

Comment

Im seriously considering this. I live within walking distance of the Linc, and I REALLLY wanna go to the Dallas game
      Now if I can just convince the wife...

Comment

Hell, if I lived within walking distance, I'd sure as hell consider it. If for no other reason than to yell four letter explentatives at TO.

But, I'm not going to drive 3+ hours, and fight the traffic to stand and watch the game. I can buy a lot of drinks and chow for what it would cost to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath
          If for no other reason than to yell four letter explentatives at TO.
          Thats exactly why Im considering it ..that and maybe I'll get lucky and get to beat up someone's mother after I shoot off my flare gun

Comment

Fear the Dawk wrote:

"Thats exactly why Im considering it ..that and maybe I'll get lucky and get to beat up someone's mother after I shoot off my flare gun"

That's the spirit!...after all, as an Iggles fan you have a reputation to uphold. Do you think there's a chance that you could maybe drowned some kittens during the halftime show?

Comment

All I'm saying is - if you haven't experienced the Linc and all the festivities of the pre-game tailgate - this is a somewhat inexpensive way to do it. To tailgate and then walk into a packed, crazed Linc and watch the Birds is one of the great things in life.

Comment

Honestly, if I didn't already have tickets, I'd consider the SRO tickets.

There are plenty of spots to view the game, plus it's a much better view than upstairs.

The traffic isn't too bad if you know where to park.

Comment

Got a ticket to Jacksonville. My brother's girlfriend had given him a single ticket (yes, a single ticket) back in july and whatever, so this at least gives him someone to watch the game with. I'd much rather have SRO with a friend than a seat by myself. I've been to games where I stood pretty much the whole time anyway.

Comment

If i told me wife i bought Eagles tickets and then went to the game and she realized we'd have to stand, she'd probably shoot me. :P

Comment

Working...
                    X