No announcement yet.

Perry released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God, as much as I hate to admit it, the Bronco is right.

LMAO at BP, but let me put it to you this way...

Reno is still on the job so we don't have to risk Westbrook on punts, and we can have someone back there that you dont' have to consume a half a pack of rolaids over the course of the game when he's fielding punts, because he won't F'ck up.

Comment

I love reno
      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
      Playoff Appearances:
      NFC Title Games:
      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
        Buddy Ryan wouldn't keep Reno!
        I forget how many playoff wins did Buddy Ryan have?
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I have to agree with BP, why does Reno have a job here? I'd rather have Bruce Perry. I don't care if he doesn't make mistakes I want him gone!
          Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Bash on Reno all you want, but please; did Perry in two years show ANYTHING that makes you miss him unless you were a U of Maryland loyalist holding out to have a Terp on the squad?

I'll happily take Mahe over Perry in the critical season-changing category of 4th RB / 3rd KR / utility infielder on special teams.

Comment

this is back page news in any other city....lol.

Comment

True, but it's what we do.

I'm ready to get Reno back. I like his sure hands and him being the one taking the shots on PRs. I did NOT like seeing Westy back there, and seeing him bobbling the ball on our 5 yard line didn't make me feel too good either. Lucky that he didn't cost us there.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd and Arch
                  Bash on Reno all you want, but please; did Perry in two years show ANYTHING that makes you miss him unless you were a U of Maryland loyalist holding out to have a Terp on the squad?

I'll happily take Mahe over Perry in the critical season-changing category of 4th RB / 3rd KR / utility infielder on special teams.
                  Totally agree, and I am a U of MD loyalist. Perry just doesn't have it. They've given him ample opportunity to step up, and establish himself as a productive player on this team, and he hasn't done it.

Comment

Working...
                  X