BP unfriendly...Hanson....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BP unfriendly...Hanson....

played extremely well today. This was a big time game that we needed, and he stepped up to the plate. Just want to give the guy his props along with every other player who stepped up.
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

He really did. We may wind up with a capable 4th corner by the end of the season.

Comment

I also thought about BP today as I watched the game. Hanson, accorded himself well in covering Owens.

Comment

Hanson is growing on me. i thought he played pretty decently against GB. played well today.

he battles. that's really key.
        Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Yes, Hanson deserves major props....1 on 1 with a WR as good as TO is very good stuff...nice work.
          Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

kinda helped that the refs weren't calling anything in the secondary except for lewis's...he was all over owens a few times its all good though wtg hanson!
            Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard Tose
              he battles. that's really key.
              Exactly. He plays like his job depends on it. Others should play the same way.. cough cough LJ Smith cough.

Comment

2 thumbs up for Hanson, let's see it continue!
                Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

Originally posted by reesecal
                  kinda helped that the refs weren't calling anything in the secondary except for lewis's...he was all over owens a few times its all good though wtg hanson!
                  He had to be pretty tight on Numbnuts in order to be all over him. I thought he played very well.

Comment

Originally posted by reesecal
                    This is very true. The refs were very loose with the holds and the contact. I think that contributed to how sloppy the game looked at times.

Comment

Working...
                    X