Canton Ohio here I come.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canton Ohio here I come.........

Decided Im going to see Troy inducted, why not? Was there a few years ago kids had a great time, who says there has to be a beach around for it to be a vacation? Although I did have to promise a trip to Disney next December, the trade off wasnt that bad at all!!!

Troy Vincent made the hall of fame?

You know, as much as I hated Irvin in his day, he deserves to be in the HOF.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Hey Budman, if you still read on here, I was wondering what your opinion on the TO signing was.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Leif - I think the folks at Philaphans are kidding themselves. TO signing with Dallas makes Dallas a much better team than the Eagles next year. I think the window is closed for the Eagles. I hope I'm wrong but in this offseason, every other team in the div has made themselves better and we've made no gains.

Comment

Well Leif dee Guru has a point, Im worried about the team imploding now as you aways were Im sure but they have to be better and maybe just maybe with all the terms and conditions TO will grow the hell up. But theystill have holes to be filled and that staue at QB lets not forget that but its sure is interesting and I know for sure what 2 games TO will be up for next year thats for sure..............lol

Comment

Unless Drew Bledsoe completely shits the bed, TO will have a record day in Philly next year. That's gonna get ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasy Guru
              Leif - I think the folks at Philaphans are kidding themselves. TO signing with Dallas makes Dallas a much better team than the Eagles next year. I think the window is closed for the Eagles. I hope I'm wrong but in this offseason, every other team in the div has made themselves better and we've made no gains.
              How can you say the Eagles haven't made any gains? They have filled multiple holes and provided depth at LB. We also get better just by having some young guys like R. Brown and McCoy gaining more experience.

Comment

So basically, we're going back to the "well, everyone will be healthy next year especially #5" hope. Sorry but we get Pinkston back? Great. And we get depth at LB? So what? We have 1 good LB, that's it.

I'm feeling very pessimistic about next season.

Comment

Pinkston is much more valuable than his stats show. He opens up the offense. LB is still a little thin, but as you saw in 2004, Dhani's weakneses can be masked if we are getting consistent pass rush. Also I think McCoy and Richmond are going to suprise some people; not to mention there is still 6 months until the season starts. We still have plenty of cap room, there is still some good FAs out there and there will be a few more after teams start cutting down, not to mention the draft next month.

Comment

Fuck. I just saw that SAS agreed with me. I might have to change my thinking.

Comment

Well Dawg,

I'd love to hear your explanation of 'multipul wholes filled". Most of them were filled with crap if you ask me.
                      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Kalu->Howard - upgrade
                        Walker/Thomas->Bunkley - upgrade
                        McMahon->Garcia - upgrade
                        G.Lewis->Gaffney - upgrade
                        Spach->Schoeble - upgrade

Comment

i need special privleges.

Comment

Originally posted by ceez_says_doh
                            i need special privleges.
                            me too
                            move the table...just once more!
                            http://www.harmonyriley.com/comedy/

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X