No announcement yet.

Cheap NFL owners strike again-man I hate these bastards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, one more try and then I'll give up. I think these people do this out of love for the game so the Eagles can play, not to make 10 bucks an hour. I can't think of ANYBODY who would shovel snow for that amount of money because it's a ballbuster of a job and the owners take advantage of people as usual. MD, I know that you wouldn't even run a snowblower for $10 an hour in that kind of weather nevermind shovel it. Ouch, my back!!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      OK, one more try and then I'll give up. I think these people do this out of love for the game so the Eagles can play, not to make 10 bucks an hour. I can't think of ANYBODY who would shovel snow for that amount of money because it's a ballbuster of a job and the owners take advantage of people as usual. MD, I know that you wouldn't even run a snowblower for $10 an hour in that kind of weather nevermind shovel it. Ouch, my back!!
      You are right I wouldn't, and neither would you --- but that doesn't mean that a ten thousand 16 to 25 year olds wouldn't.

My point is that the owners aren't cheap because of this, they are just business people.

Comment

there are a lot of people who may be unemployed who can make $10 an hr and still get full unemployment benefits
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

right mm. A friend's son is a concrete worker. I'm pretty close to his son. He collects unemployment in winter. He can still work 20 hours per week and not lose any unemployment.
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Working...
          X