The Sheppard INT and return for TD...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sheppard INT and return for TD...

...reminded me a lot of the James Willis INT (and lateral to Troy Vincent) that was returned for a TD the Eagles had at the end of the game against the Cowboys at Texas Stadium in 1996. Very similar circumstances as today, except the Eagles led by 3 points, not 7 points. (Eagles won that 1996 game 31-21.)

That was the same thing I thought after I made my neighbors deaf. Oh man what a game, what a game.
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

It was kind of funny to see Lito watching Barber on the jumbotron ,then pick it back up.
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
      X