X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who would you rather have?

Westbrook or McCoy?
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Today?? I've said before I don't think McCoy has a hell of a lot in the tank but he still has a little wiggle and is about as good as anyone out there. The keys for me are that he knows Philly and Philly knows him; most fans think he got shafted by Chip, he has matured a whole lot IMM and knows he isn't the RB that he once was; would be a good influence in the RB room, and he wants another chance at the post season.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
      Today?? I've said before I don't think McCoy has a hell of a lot in the tank but he still has a little wiggle and is about as good as anyone out there. The keys for me are that he knows Philly and Philly knows him; most fans think he got shafted by Chip, he has matured a whole lot IMM and knows he isn't the RB that he once was; would be a good influence in the RB room, and he wants another chance at the post season.
      Today? Of course it's McCoy. Westbrook is 50 years old! I'm talking about in both of their haydays. I think that you've lost a lot off your fastball there ND.

Comment

well I was wondering where you were going with that 60. I thought you might have lost your fastball thinking Westbrook could come back. Man it must be time for some football. Unfortunately it is 90 and rising in the shade at noon today
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
          well I was wondering where you were going with that 60. I thought you might have lost your fastball thinking Westbrook could come back. Man it must be time for some football. Unfortunately it is 90 and rising in the shade at noon today
          Man it's slow when we're talking about the weather around here. It's raining here for the first time in 2 weeks today. I'm shuttering thinking about opening my friekin water bill when it due.

Comment

I think Westy , Scott and Sanders would be pure lightning in this offense. I'm happy enough to have what we do with the potential of the offense
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              Man it's slow when we're talking about the weather around here. It's raining here for the first time in 2 weeks today. I'm shuttering thinking about opening my friekin water bill when it due.

Popper,
              Are you watering your lawn? We're in the same VERY dry spell. It's a real bitch. We usually get too much rain. In Florida our small condo has access to "reclaimed water". MUCH less expensive than potable (city) water. It's still not cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                Popper,
                Are you watering your lawn? We're in the same VERY dry spell. It's a real bitch. We usually get too much rain. In Florida our small condo has access to "reclaimed water". MUCH less expensive than potable (city) water. It's still not cheap.
                My water bill is huge Tino. $500-600 a quarter for watering the lawn. I've got over 1500 sq. ft with full sun. Brutal.

Comment

I don't worry about my lawn, the way I work I pray for the death of my grass.
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                    Popper,
                    How come you decided to stay so log this year tino? Are you and Gail OK?

Comment

Working...
                    X