O line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O line

I think that we will have an excellent line this season. Losing Brooks was huge no doubt but Pryor is a mauler and Herbig showed last year that he could play. As far as Dillard goes I think that he has terrific feet at LT, RT not realy as well. Lets face it, they wouldn't have let V go if they wersn't confident with Dillard who has gained a good 15 lbs (Let's hope that he passes the piss test!) Hopefully the 2 tackles were smart enough to pound weights since they got drafted but for some reaon it's rare that they are smart enough to do it. I really think that we'll be good here.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I wish that I had your confidence 60. I think the Brooks injury could be devastating, from an experience standpoint at least. Replacing a pro bowl tackle like that is really difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
      I wish that I had your confidence 60. I think the Brooks injury could be devastating, from an experience standpoint at least. Replacing a pro bowl tackle like that is really difficult.
      Amend to that brother but I think that we will still have a good line, just not a great one like we've had the last few years.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I think the line has serious potential, but not practicing will hurt.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
        X