WTF Brian?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF Brian?!

Now, while I have Brian Westbrook on my fantasy team an like to hear that he may not screw up my chances at winning the championship (I am the only undefeated team in my league and already have a 3 game lead in my division!! Woo Hoo!) I DO NOT want Westbrook talking about "being sorry to fantasy owners," or even discussing fantasy football. Or, McNabb, or anyone else! And, shame on PE.com for printing it! Leave that to fantasy websites...

I am 3-2 in my big money league and Westbrook was the reason for my 2 losses. Well that and I drafted Cadilac Williams.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Man, all those guys have fantasy teams. I don't think it's a big deal.

I have McNabb AND Westbrook so i'm 5-0.

Comment

The only person I want on my fantasy team is the girl in sfphillyfan's avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Green With Envy
          Dude, you need a backup at least.
          Originally posted by DuckyNinja
          I think if FredEx were still on the Eagles, he'd be our best receiver. Seriously. No joke.

Comment

my all-eagles fantasy team is now 3-2, 1 game out of first, and has 40 more points than anyone else so far.

i picked up baskett for when stallworth won't be playing.
            Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

I agree that these guys need to keep their mouths shut about fantasy teams. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the connection between players and gambling (on fantasy leagues). Implications is enough to casue a player or a team problems.
              Pedro

Comment

Originally posted by phatj
                Originally posted by Green With Envy
                Dude, you need a backup at least.
                I'll take the lovely lady in Jukin's avatar as a more than capable "backup"...

Comment

Working...
                X