I dont get Berman's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont get Berman's

little singing deal after saying Marc Bulger.

Anyone?
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

I think that some dude named Bulger played the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz movie...

Comment

boy.... that's a fucking reach. Berman sucks.

Comment

He's making fun of Bulger because at times it appears he doesn't have a brain. I think it's pretty funny.
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

, Berman does get a little obscure at times...

Comment

are they showing this promo for the Raider Nation outside of the bay area? It's very gay.

Comment

Originally posted by IanB
              , Berman does get a little obscure at times...
              haha...what is with that whole bit in the commercial for ESPN25 Old School...

Where he is anchoring with Brian Gumble, and they are both acting like a couple of monkeys making monkey sounds with the hand movements???

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasy Guru
                are they showing this promo for the Raider Nation outside of the bay area? It's very gay.
                Yeah, that was pretty gay. I would of thought they would have had something about Tim Brown coming home.
                http://www.canuckheaven.com/upload/canttouch.jpg

Comment

Putting on makeup and shoulder pads doesn't make you hard.

No west coast fans can match the northeast in terms of crazy fans, plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Will
                    Putting on makeup and shoulder pads doesn't make you hard.

No west coast fans can match the northeast in terms of crazy fans, plain and simple.
                    It's really odd. Especially in the bay area. Leather + makeup = castro.

Comment

My bro lives about 5 minutes from Networks Associates, and I really like the East Bay (the parts I've seen at least). But it's too nice an area to have real bad-ass fans.

Especially since they've gone from Oakland to LA back to Oakland.

He was also telling me that about half the Raider home games are blacked out locally b/c they aren't sold out. Very weak. But he also said it's b/c Al Davis added too many extra seats. Either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Will
                        My bro lives about 5 minutes from Networks Associates, and I really like the East Bay (the parts I've seen at least). But it's too nice an area to have real bad-ass fans.

Especially since they've gone from Oakland to LA back to Oakland.

He was also telling me that about half the Raider home games are blacked out locally b/c they aren't sold out. Very weak. But he also said it's b/c Al Davis added too many extra seats. Either way.
                        If by bad ass you mean criminal, then the east bay has plenty of those. It's the niners fans who are "wine and cheese" fans. I refuse to go to the Collisseum for any games. Just scum.

As for the blackouts, it's mostly Al Davis' fault. He added in a section of seats, "Mt. Davis" that's so shitty but yet still so expensive that no one wants them.

Comment

You mean they have games that aren't sold out? Every seat in Heinz Field is occupied by a season ticket holder, every game in like the next twenty years is a sell out already. People pass down their spot on the waiting list to their kids when they die.

Comment

I refuse to go to the Collisseum for any games. Just scum.
                            I don't know. They can't be that bad. I've found that fans reps are usually a lot worse than the real thing.

Then again, you live out there, and I only visit once a year...

[/b]

Comment

Basically every home game is blacked out for the Raiders. Usually the Broncos games sell out, or the Chiefs if it's MNF.

The Raider fans are rough and tumble. I've had many a Raider fan screaming inches from my face while I was walking through the parking lot. And I wasn't even wearing any Bronco gear. You don't want to f-around with some of those guys as they are criminals as Guru points out. It is a whole different world when you go across the bay to the Niners game.

Comment

Working...
                              X