Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The reigning NFL Champs and NO POSTS?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reigning NFL Champs and NO POSTS?!?!

What's this world coming to??

I've asked a few Boston fans I know to help get things started but their responses have all been "yeah.. the bostons fans i know are computer illiterate. hell they're just plan illiterate. and drunk. "
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

GO PATS!

I love the Patriots. And I dont know why no one is posting either. But hey, I will. Pats are gunna be awesome in the 04-05 season. We now have a great running back, and we have the passion to win another Super Bowl. I believe the Pats will go all the way again! Keep posting, because I will post right behind ya.

Comment

I'm still not sure why no1 is posting. This is the NFL champs from the past 2 out of 3 years. Somebody has to care. I know there are plenty of Pats fan sin this damn world. POST!

Comment

Originally posted by RedSox1187
          I'm still not sure why no1 is posting. This is the NFL champs from the past 2 out of 3 years. Somebody has to care. I know there are plenty of Pats fan sin this damn world. POST!
          Help spread the word about us, RedSox!

Hey, you should sign up and then sign in so you can be eligible for the ticket contest.

Comment

Hey, you should sign up and then sign in so you can be eligible for the ticket contest.

Is that what you're saying I should say to some friends to get them on?

Comment

No, what i'm saying is that you're posting as a guest... so the database doesn't record your name. (Even though it says what it is on the post.) So if you want to be eligible, you should sign in.

Comment

How do I sign in?

Comment

Nevermind, I figured it out. I think I just did it. I thought all along that I was "signed in", so I thought I was having that chance of getting those tickets. That sux.

Comment

Create an account, I think the button is at the top of the page...

Comment

Yah I got it, thanks

Comment

What are the entry counts now?
                        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Whoa re you asking that question to? Because if It's me I don't know what an entry count is. Anyway, I can't believe the Pats got DEMOLISHED by Cinci.

Comment

He was asking me i think.

It's just preseason. You're just lucky one of your RBs didnt blow out a knee which untouched or anything...

Comment

SO what was the deal with last week's game against Cinci? I didn't get to watch it, but it was obviously some loss for the Patriots.

Comment

Working...
                              X