No announcement yet.

X-Men 3 (OT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NACHO LIBRE Trailer just destroys me...

NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Just saw Xmen 3 today. Since I had such low expectations, i thought it was pretty decent. I read somewhere that the story line involving Jean Grey was different from the comic books so that was bothering me throughout the movie. (the moral here is don't read movie reviews.)

Anyway, what was up with the chick who looked like a dude in drag? And why did one of the featured bad mutants have a lame ass power like being a porcupine. At least let him shoot them bad boys. I thought the guy who made darts out of his veins was pretty sweet.

Comment

Haven't seen it yet, but I will offer this opinion anyway: Halle Berry is "butta"!!

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
          And why did one of the featured bad mutants have a lame ass power like being a porcupine. At least let him shoot them bad boys. I thought the guy who made darts out of his veins was pretty sweet.
          That drove me nuts. At one point, Magneto makes some comment about letting the pawns rush into battle, while the elite mutants stay behind, and all I could think was "since when was porcupine-boy an elite mutant???"

Comment

Originally posted by IMK
            And why did one of the featured bad mutants have a lame ass power like being a porcupine. At least let him shoot them bad boys. I thought the guy who made darts out of his veins was pretty sweet.
            That drove me nuts. At one point, Magneto makes some comment about letting the pawns rush into battle, while the elite mutants stay behind, and all I could think was "since when was porcupine-boy an elite mutant???"
            OK, I don't read the comics so someone correct me if I'm wrong but i looked it up and porcupine boy is supposed to be Kid Omega? and he has telepathic powers too. But in the movie, he's about as effective as a regular soldier.

Too bad we didn't get a shot of Rebecca Romijn naked.

Comment

Originally posted by IMK
              OK, I don't read the comics so someone correct me if I'm wrong but i looked it up and porcupine boy is supposed to be Kid Omega? and he has telepathic powers too. But in the movie, he's about as effective as a regular soldier.

Too bad we didn't get a shot of Rebecca Romijn naked.
              I don't know, I haven't read an X-men comic since probably before the first movie. All I know is that there are about 4 million different mutants in the history of X-men comics, and 3,994,877 have cooler powers than Porcupine Boy, yet he made the movie cut.

Comment

I know... totally weak.Probably in the Director's cut DVD, they'll show some deleted scenes that explains why the hell he's important. But then of course, Brett Ratner is the director so maybe the DVD will suck worse on the extended cut.

And I was disappointed by Vinnie Jones' lack of screen time. He's awesome.

Comment

Working...
                X