Westy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westy

Just want to give some big props to Westy. He's about to have his first 1000 yard rushing season and is on pace for nearly 2000 rushing/receiving yards. His worst output was 75 yards against the Saints.

I know everyone here loves him and the only question has been his durability. But, knock on wood, he's been a 20+ touch a game guy this year. Guy is a player.

He's sick. We need to get this defense fixed before he burns out in the next 3-4 years.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Agreed!
      www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

I loved how the Panthers talked about how to handle him. Suzy Kolber said the Panthers were saying, "He WILL make the first guy miss. So we need to surround him."
        Prevent the prevent!

Comment

Just think back to when he was drafted. We all hoped he MIGHT complement the O by being a weapon on 3rd down. And now with #5 down, Westy IS the offense.

Comment

Westy is playing super this year.
            Should make the probowl, IMO.

I'd like to see Westy returning punts this week.
            He killed the Gints once doing this - 84 yards in the
            4th quarter in 2003. I'll never forget listening to that
            game and yelling for joy.

Anyway, we're not getting any momentum change from our PR
            game with Mahe out there. Change it up this week and put Westbrook
            back as punt returner. It's a huge game.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno
              Just think back to when he was drafted. We all hoped he MIGHT complement the O by being a weapon on 3rd down. And now with #5 down, Westy IS the offense.
              I like to think back to the end of last year when Moats had that game where he rushed for over 100 and scored twice - in one single meaningless game .....and how a lot of people were saying good ridence to injury prone Westbrook, we have Moatsie now and he's the same player only cheaper and will be more durable. Yes, a lot of the shortsited nitwits were on "the other board" but it's still funny how quickly some fans will turn on the best players on the team.

Comment

Working...
              X