1/7 EAGLES VS. f'ing giants....PLAYOFF GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/7 EAGLES VS. f'ing giants....PLAYOFF GDT

Now, I ask you.....what could be better than watching the Cowturds go FLOP last night??? Romomaina that MoFos....the answer is beating the CRAP out of the f'ing giants!

WAAAAAAaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaa

GO##q#$% ^%&^%$#^%!!!!!^$#%^#%$!!!!!!!@#%!!!!!

"I don't know about you guys, but I just want to get this season over with. I'm sick of freakin Coughlin."

Let's put an end to their misery, boys!!!

I'm off to j-birds to cocktail it up. Time to send these boys up the turnpike in a box.

Go Birds!!!!!

Inactives:

Eagles - RB Ryan Moats, DT LaJuan Ramsey, CB Will James, G Max Jean-Gilles, T Winston Justice, T Pat McCoy, and LB Dedrick Roper

Giants - WR Michael Jennings, FB Robert Douglas, CB Frank Walker, LB Gerris Wilkinson, DT Titus Adams, WR Darius Watts, and OL Steve Edwards

Will Peterson inactive AGAIN vs NYG. Wonder what's up with him this time. For the Giants, I'm glad to see Wilkinson inactive as he's a good candidate to spy Westbrook. And no Shockey on this list, or Seubert, so they must be good to go.

Comment

JJ and James both hinted that he might not be active this week.

Roper's knee must still be gimpy because he's out in favor of Avant this week.

Mike Lewis is back. It will be interesting to see how they use him considering how well Mikell has been playing.

Kevin Dockery, the Jints nickle CB, has a sprained ankle. He was a GT decision and is a go. But they left Walker inactive so if Dockery tweaks that ankle they're fucked.

Comment

Spent the better part of the day on the beach consuming "anti-anxiety" licquids, with only minor benifit!

I'm getting very uptight and want to get this damn show on the road! Will probably not be posting unless the game gets out of hand, as I will need to focus all my energy on unkind thoughts regarding Eli, Tiki, and burress!

Comment

I AM FUCKING NERVOUS. NERVOUS. I AM REALLY FUCKING NERVOUS.

Comment

I am nervous too.

There's a party going on downstairs but I get the feeling I'll be watching a lot of the game by myself up here.

By the way, I am so glad EB started this thread.

Comment

Well I'm officially scared--- all I've heard on the pre-game is how the Giants have no shot!!!!!!!

I hate that we are being looked at as such a lock---hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Convince me I'm wrong here!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno
                Spent the better part of the day on the beach consuming "anti-anxiety" licquids, with only minor benifit!

I'm getting very uptight and want to get this damn show on the road! Will probably not be posting unless the game gets out of hand, as I will need to focus all my energy on unkind thoughts regarding Eli, Tiki, and burress!
                Don't forget SHOCKEY SHOCKEY SHOCKEY!!!
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

All systems go here.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
                    Well I'm officially scared--- all I've heard on the pre-game is how the Giants have no shot!!!!!!!

I hate that we are being looked at as such a lock---hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Convince me I'm wrong here!!!!!!!!!
                    WOW. Even MD has teh MOJO-WILLIES! Scary.

MD, the best team will win today.
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Alright guys, do you got your game on? Here we go!!

Gimme an E!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

As Alex Trebek would say MdFan "NOT TO WORRY"!
                        We play OUR game,no dumbass mistakes & We're GOLDEN!
                        LET'S GO BIRDS!!!
                        Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
                          Originally posted by tinopuno

Don't forget SHOCKEY SHOCKEY SHOCKEY!!!
                          I didn't mention Shockey because it is my sincere hope that his PT will be very limited and that no "evil eye and voodoo dolls" will be necessary to lay on his cornpone, redneck, dumber-than-granite ass!

A!!!!!

Comment

We just gotta play our game and we'll be fine there. The only thing that can burn us is at least two big flukes early (60 yard Burress catch or PI "first down" or an ugly opening turnover like our game in the Meadowlands).

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
                              Alright guys, do you got your game on? Here we go!!

Gimme an E!!!!!!!!!!!
                              A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X