How about some ideas for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about some ideas for

Whoever starts gameday threads keeps starting them until we lose. Then they are not to start one for the rest of the season.

I enjoy the weekly Rushing game...it's hilarious seeing REID's penchant for only 12 carries a game.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I'll definitely do the board survivor pool

Comment

I'm going to run the annual fantasy football league through SC.COM this year again...
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
          I enjoy the weekly Rushing game...it's hilarious seeing REID's penchant for only 12 carries a game.
          I'm sure I can dredge them up again this year....could be fun since Reid we are gonna run some more.

Must be more stuff...............

Comment

We need to get JRJ over here so he can do his pre and post-game breakdown assessments...really enjoyed those...

Besides the survivor pool, there was another contest we did predicting the winners of each week's games I believe...

I would like to do the Football 101 stuff I started on philaphans, but people need to contribute to make it worth while so let me know if people want it bad enough...I love to learn more about the game which is why I wanted to do it...
            Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

JRJ has been invited but hasn't responded yet to the pm......

Anybody have a good E-Mail for him?????

Comment

Check your PM's MD...
                Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Thanks, VFK,, he is already in,,,,now we just have to get him to start posting! LOL.

Comment

JRJ has joined the board! He posted a thread this afternoon so he's officially in da house!

As for traditions, I agree that I'd like to see the return of the Toni, TONY, Toe-Knee whatchamacallit thing you used to run MD. And with Tony officially joining us this past week we now have our mascot in place to see the return of the weekly predictions. (No offense Tony!)

This might take some work, but we spend every day talking football anyway so why not try a new tradition of scripting the first series? Posters will have to look at the Eagles opponent for that week and list the strengths and weaknesses they see there and then list 4-5 plays they think could be effective in the first series.
                    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

WE could always do the Madden / NFL 2kx simulation... hmmm..

Comment

Can we break out the Football 101 threads that got started on the old board? I think there were some potentially interesting topics that we never got to.

Comment

We can do whatever we want.
                          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
                            I know. I wasn't asking permission. I was making a suggestion. \/

(By the way, I like pointing-fingers-dancing smilie-guy.)

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal
                              Originally posted by FRESH
                              I know. I wasn't asking permission. I was making a suggestion. \/

(By the way, I like pointing-fingers-dancing smilie-guy.)
                              Is that a board approved and certified smilie? If not you could be in big trouble mister!!!!! LOL.

Comment

Working...
                              X