68 - Saints
    Bonus - 40
    Bonus 2 - No
    Bonus 3 - He will gag, and die.

Comment

#65 Pick the two winners this week
      (5 pts for each correct.)
      Colts & Vikings

#66 Which QB will have the most yards? Worth 5 pts.
      Favre

#67 Which defense will give up the least YARDS this weekend? 5 pts
      Colts

#68 Which team will score the most points? 5 pts
      Vikings

Bonus: The over under for the Colts/Jets game is 40. The 3 people (or more if there's a tie) who guess closest to the total points in this game will each get 5 pts. (This isn't the Price is Right, it doesn't matter if you go over.)

Bonus #2: Will any ex-Eagle catch a pass? (2 pts)
      No

Bonus #3: What will be the amount of ...er... fluid on Joe Buck's face after the game from all the Favrelatio?
      A) Gallon
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

#65 Pick the two winners this week
        (5 pts for each correct.)
        Colts / Saints

#66 Which QB will have the most yards? Worth 5 pts.
        Brees

#67 Which defense will give up the least YARDS this weekend? 5 pts
        Colts

#68 Which team will score the most points? 5 pts
        Saints

Bonus: The over under for the Colts/Jets game is 40. The 3 people (or more if there's a tie) who guess closest to the total points in this game will each get 5 pts. (This isn't the Price is Right, it doesn't matter if you go over.)

Bonus #2: Will any ex-Eagle catch a pass? (2 pts)
        Yes

Bonus #3: What will be the amount of ...er... fluid on Joe Buck's face after the game from all the Favrelatio?
        A) Gallon
        B) Quart
        C) Pint
        D) Cup

Comment

Did any ex-Eagle catch a ball? I think no.

Comment

No catches for GLew, no picks for Lito, so that's probably a no (unless somebody else on those teams has a connection to the Eagles?)
            "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
            — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
            - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Here's a thought - a bonus question or two related to the Pro Bowl. Yikes, at least with most games, you can make an educated guess about what's going to happen, but with an all-star game you'd have as much of a chance as having lightning strike twice, or drawing names and numbers out of a hat..........

Ideas off the top of my head, passing yards by DMac, receiving yards by DJax, or punt return yards by DJax. Over/under on the score, etc. And, that's if we go ahead with questions like that.
              "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
              — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”

Comment

I'll prob put 10 pts on the line for the Pro Bowl.

Some wacky questions.... any thoughts PM me

Comment

No catches for Baskett, no catches for Kyle Eckel either
                  I am pretty sure that is a no

Comment

What was the correct answer for Bonus #3. I turned it off after the final whistle and didn't see if there was a final interview involviing more fluid

Comment

Originally posted by eagles2000 View Post
                      No catches for Baskett, no catches for Kyle Eckel either
                      I am pretty sure that is a no
                      I'm pretty sure I saw the Vikings assistant coach, Eric Beinemy, catch an overthrown pass on the sideline.

Childress seems to really value his opinion, he is talking with him all the time.
                      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Vin here's a question for next week that needs to be put up ASAP! How many times will Farve retire/un-retire before kickoff of the Super Bowl?

5+
                        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

How about Pro Bowl MVP? You might need a ouija board to pick that one.

How long into the game until we hear the name, "Brett Favre?" Only if he's not playing.
                          — Michael Strahan

Comment

Ok so here are the weekly points. MD, Jukin and kcas got the three closest to 47 so they get 5 pts each.

Please let me know asap if anything is incorrect
                            tino 22
                            sfphillyfan 17
                            Ike 17
                            fly 17
                            balto-eaglefan 17
                            Stevemc 15
                            MDFAN 15
                            eagles2000 15
                            12dickau3pres 15
                            musicman 12
                            kcas 10
                            Jukin 10
                            Pliny 7
                            leifdawg 7
                            rspurr 5
                            Also, only 3 people are still in line for the bonus points for winning the SB: BP, Jukin and me.

Comment

Working...
                            X