No announcement yet.

Now people can't go out to eat for heave's sake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I said people really don't have the nads to admit it. 60, anyone who listened to the Trump and Howard Stern interview when he talked about going into the dressing room of the 18 year olds and how nice it was would go berserk. Running around on Melania doesn't mean crap. Hell he found Melania when he was running around on the others. But you can't tell me this little pos playing dirty grandpa by peeping on your kids would sit well. Don't care how long ago it was.
    If Trump says things are great enough times those who don't put any effort into it believe it. He is Teflon. Doesn't matter that he stepped into one of best economic situations with months and months of growth. Nope he says he stepped into the worst situation of any president (nevermind what Ford or Reagan or any other stepped into) and those who don't put any effort into it lap it up.
    As I said I will wholeheartedly call out the left but I'm not about to give him a pass on many, many, many aggressive speeches and tweets. As I have said I find most people don't have the balls to stand up for what is right. Facts don't matter. Talk does.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Working...
    X