Get ready for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevemc
    I'd love to see them feature Iguadola to see what kind of player he could turn into rather than having to pussey foot around this Iverson offense.
    i just don't think he has what it takes to be a leader and a true offensive-type player. he doesn't demand the ball and then when he has it, he's hesitant to shoot. i don't think he'll ever avg more than 15ppg.

as for the team, BK will be in charge and AI will be on the team until they sell. i am just hoping that the sale happens real soon.

Comment

Originally posted by betty
      I'd love to see them feature Iguadola to see what kind of player he could turn into rather than having to pussey foot around this Iverson offense.
      i just don't think he has what it takes to be a leader and a true offensive-type player. he doesn't demand the ball and then when he has it, he's hesitant to shoot. i don't think he'll ever avg more than 15ppg.

as for the team, BK will be in charge and AI will be on the team until they sell. i am just hoping that the sale happens real soon.
      the only thing I'd counter that with is to look at what he did last year without AI in the lineup. He scoring average went up about 5ppg.

Comment

the only thing I'd counter that with is to look at what he did last year without AI in the lineup. He scoring average went up about 5ppg.
        ok, except for the miami game, Iggy is still passing up way too many shots. he needs to be more aggressive. of course, he's going to score more when AI is out of the game -- that's 25 shots and 30 points a game that need to be made up for.

just look at willie green (who i don't think too highly of) or korver -- those guys aren't afraid to take a shot with iverson on the floor.

Comment

Working...
        X